empty containers

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
tuf

empty containers

Post by tuf »

Not sure if empty containers are being put to use yet but was thinking if u could use them to put other items in them that would cure a condition.. ex a poison gland could be put into a flask and cure poison... or ilythian claw could cure the blood disease... and so forth
Maybe make it a skill or a quest in which once u complete the quest u have the ability to turn some items into to cures for character conditions.. so once you had the skill or completed the quest you would have the option to combine an item with an empty container

Sorry dont pay a lot of attention to exact names of everything
Ranoc
android_version: 2.0

Re: empty containers

Post by Ranoc »

I like the idea. Could be combined with a new skill eg. potion making. Of course this borders on magic but could be combined as well with an intelligence skill. Another idea to float out there is giving experience points when using these special skills as to allow a character to gain non-major skill levels instead of waiting every four levels to increase said skills. I cant rationalize choosing between evasion and hard hit or more or better criticals. When you get to level 50 or so it is difficult to wait so long between level ups it makes a decision very hard about which skill to increase.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

So far there's only been one use I can think of - to contain the rotworm.
There's been some suggestions made, but currently there's already a cure for poison, and bleeding wounds, but I think access to the merchant depends on if you side with Prim or BWM.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

There has been a few suggestions for content like this. here are a couple links. :)
Crafting:
www.andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2107
http://www.andorstrail.com/viewtopic.ph ... 261#p21261
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
johnleee
android_version: 4.0

Post by johnleee »

:lol: welcome to the forums. You will be right at home, we have a bunch of A.T. addicts here.
pitter
tom00
android_version: 4.0

Post by tom00 »

hello admin nice forum . i am a new user and i will be actively participating .. :cool:
Buy leather products from leather4sure
biker-motorcycle-jackets-buy http://www.leather4sure.com/biker-motor ... ets-2.html
biker-motorcycle-jackets-sale http://www.leather4sure.com/biker-motor ... ets-1.html
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

johnleee wrote::lol: welcome to the forums. You will be right at home, we have a bunch of A.T. addicts here.
So very very true.
Welcome to the forums Johnleee!
tom00 wrote:hello admin nice forum . i am a new user and i will be actively participating .. :cool:
Thank you very much, welcome to the forums.

We look forword to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask the forum, we have the most amazing community here. :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!