0 AP

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
PghJuggalo
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

0 AP

Post by PghJuggalo »

Hello!

When in battle, and your AP drops to 0 is it by design that you have to end your turn? If not, maybe a thought for the next build that if your AP is 0 it automatically goes to the NPC's attack.

Just a thought unless I'm missing something...

PghJuggalo
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: 0 AP

Post by Pyrizzle »

[moved to bugs]

I have noticed this on my game as well, it usually happens when i have used an item/unequipped/equipped something while in battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

We don't want the attack to happen when you are on another screen or so quickly you don't know what is going on or why that mob attacked.
So you have to confirm the end of your turn when coming back from another screen with 0 AP left.
If anyone has a better way we are very open to suggestions.
PghJuggalo
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by PghJuggalo »

sdevaney wrote:We don't want the attack to happen when you are on another screen or so quickly you don't know what is going on or why that mob attacked.
So you have to confirm the end of your turn when coming back from another screen with 0 AP left.
If anyone has a better way we are very open to suggestions.
Is there a way to have it only confirm the end of the turn when coming from another screen? Or maybe even have a setting in the Preferences, like 'Confirm rest' or 'Confirm attack,' where you have the option to set the game to automatically move to the next round when AP=0.

Personally, when I'm playing, I know when I do something that's going to bring my AP to 0. So having to hit the tiny 'End Turn' button with my fat finger is annoying. ;-)

PghJuggalo