Message From PUNI Nerfing

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Fire7051
android_version: 3.0

Message From PUNI Nerfing

Post by Fire7051 »

My Fellow Andor's Trail players. It has come to my attention that in this day and age many changes have come down that have hurt many of our favorite tools. This must stop! Who here remembers when the venomous dagger was your favorite weapon? How when you started a new character you said "Club? We don't need no stinking club" and barehanded it through the first couple of levels. While there have been others the real question is: What will they nerf next? Maybe your Jewel of Fallhaven will only -.5 AP, your Flagstone's Pride becomes a Flagstone's Shame, or your Dagger of the Shadow Priest becomes a Dagger of a lesser Shadow Preist! So rise up and demand no more Nerfing!

Nerfing is bad m'kay!

This statement is brought to you by the: PUNI (Players against the Unethical Nerfing of Items.) :D
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Message From PUNI Nerfing

Post by Mino »

Too be honest, in my first game I had sold my venomous dagger, so when it got nerfed it made me feel less bad about that. And it was done to make room for the Dagger of the Shadow Priests.

It also didn't occur to me to go bare handed the first time I played, but I'll agree nerfing that takes away one of the best options for new players. And even though it wasn't directly nerfed the ElyR was effectively nerfed in that better weapons and skills made it less effective by comparison.

But the RoLS got buffed from its original stats, or so I've read - didn't get one until after the changes. And shadow regeneration has been very helpful.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Mino wrote:Too be honest, in my first game I had sold my venomous dagger, so when it got nerfed it made me feel less bad about that. And it was done to make room for the Dagger of the Shadow Priests.

It also didn't occur to me to go bare handed the first time I played, but I'll agree nerfing that takes away one of the best options for new players. And even though it wasn't directly nerfed the ElyR was effectively nerfed in that better weapons and skills made it less effective by comparison.

But the RoLS got buffed from its original stats, or so I've read - didn't get one until after the changes. And shadow regeneration has been very helpful.
I also sold my Venomous dagger by mistake early on and was glad to get the DotSP when the Iqhan caves came out.

+1 to all your points. well said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

I don't see nerfing bare handed fighting as bad....I mean, should my bare hands really do more damage than a sword? Especially when fighting a wolf for example? Plus, it sounds like new skills to enhance bare handed fighting is coming out, which should make that type of fighting more realistic, or at least another cool option in this very cool game.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1